Re: The Update Problem

Karl Larsen wrote:
I tried to get pup to d/l the 17 files that arrived as updates but it was broken. Now I am getting the 17 files and see that they total 127 MB! It is still coming on this slow DSL Internet but for sure it is a Update that fooled my system. If you got this update and your computer did it right with pup doing the chore I would like to hear about it. There may be something wrong here.

Later news. I did d/l all 17 uploads using #yum upgrade -y and it is done now with success according to yum. At least worked just like it always does 8-)

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User