Re: F7.91 installation

Kam Leo wrote:
On 10/4/07, antonio montagnani <antonio montagnani gmail com> wrote:
I am trying to install Fedora 7.91.
I downloaded DVD , but when I start installation, procedure stops at line:

running /sbin/loader

And another question: anaconda starts very fast, I see a menu for a
really short time, then it goes to the coloured menu with 4 options:
Installation or upggrade (graphic)
installation or upgrade (text)
rescue
memory test

No options available??

My harwdare is an Acer Aspire 5720 with an external USB disk:

Shall I post the output of dmesg file????

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag

You are posting to the wrong list. Try fedora-test,