Re: (FC6+Gnome) Printing disabled in Evince and OOo

Les wrote:
On Sat, 2007-10-06 at 17:48 +0200, Frode Petersen wrote:
OOops! This was the machine with FC6, not F7. Sorry!

Frode Petersen

Hi, Frode,
	I have found recently that I have to highlight the printer before the
greyed out print button will become usable.  Hope this helps.  I have
print to file and print to fax as well as my printer on my system.

Regards,
Les H

I have print to file. If I select it immediately after opening the dialog, the print button becomes usable, but if I then select one of the printers (one printer, different setups) it is disabled again. If I then select print to file, the button does not activate. I have to close and reopen the dialog to get print to file working again.

Thanks for the tip. I hadn't noticed this behavior earlier.

Frode