Re: rpm and wget -c

Tim:
>> Here, yum can resume a broken download.  However, resuming also depends
>> on the server.

Ric Moore:
> Maybe I've never looked close enough to see that happen, but I've never
> noticed it ... especially when dnloading the fileslists and the
> connection breaks. I see it start all over again instead of "resuming".

It only applies to the files you're downloading, not the lists.  Anytime
I've seen fetching a list screw up, it reckons its got a bad mirror and
tries another one.

The other fellow who responded has a habit of grabbing the wrong end of
the stick...   I think "WTF?" with raised eyebrows is the correct
response to his reply.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.