Re: Local Copy of Repository

das wrote:
On Sun, 2007-10-07 at 11:10 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:
man reposync
reposync is included in the yum-utils package. Use createrepo to turn
the downloaded packages into a local Yum repository, which to offer in
your network.

Thank you dear Kirchner and Schwendt for coming to my help.
I have installed 'yum-utils' and 'createrepo'. Now I will try them. But,
two problems seems there waiting for me.

1. How to choose which mirror is good for us, say, someone living in
Calcutta (WB, India), with a connection 32 kbps at most?

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-india/2007-October/msg00002.html

Rahul