Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 44, Issue 57

Dear Jim,

Please let me know how to get into command line interface to type the command:-

linux rescue

I tried to go into command mode several times, from the main menu,  but the command  was not accepted as command but it was accepted as "unrecognized command".

Plz HELP Step-Wise manner!!

Thanks,

Jyotishmaan Ray

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.