Random Evolution Crashes

Sergey Katalichenka skatalichenka at constantcontact.com
Wed Oct 10 14:02:41 UTC 2007

I have noticed my Evolution crash at least 2-3 times a day, when i was
using exchange and a pop3 mail accounts.
Since then I have removed pop3 account and evolution has been rock
solid.

evolution-data-server-devel-1.10.3.1-2.fc7
evolution-2.10.3-4.fc7
mail-notification-evolution-plugin-4.1-1.fc7
evolution-webcal-2.10.0-1.fc7
evolution-data-server-1.10.3.1-2.fc7
evolution-connector-2.10.3-1.fc7

Hope it helps