Re: OT - Backing up Windows machines

On Wed, Oct 10, 2007 at 01:38:57PM -0400, aragonx dcsnow com wrote:
> So, the question is, what is everyone else using to create images of their
> machines?

Haven't bothered with images, but I have used CygWin + bash on the
Win box to run MS Backup from an intelligent script to a Samba shared
drive on the Linux box; with the recovery floppy, this has worked.
(Script available on request.)

I've also used EMC (Dantz) Retrospect on the Win box to a Samba share.

Cheers,
--
	Dave Ihnat
	President, DMINET Consulting, Inc.