Re: symlink of /home causes mail delivery failure

Is there any reason that procmail (or anything else) would fail if /home is a symlink?

I would not know. Depends on the type of link perhaps? My /home is also in a different partition but I connect it to this main tree with an

I was hoping to avoid dedicating a whole partition to /home, so I'm trying the symlink approach instead. Except procmail doesn't seem to be doing the right thing...

- Mike