Re: mplayer without libmp3lame support

das wrote:
On Thu, 2007-10-11 at 12:42 -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:
Run a little test. In a Terminal window which does not need to be root, type gcc and tell us what happens. I get this:
[karl k5di ~]$ gcc
gcc: no input files
[karl k5di ~]$

For me too this gives identical results.

--
das

OK then you DO have a C compiler and the guys who are trying to get your fstab right are working the real problem.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User