Re: No pdf document opened inside Firefox

Paul Smith wrote:
Dear All,

Does somebody know how to prevent Acrobat Reader of being used by
Firefox to view pdf documents inside the browser?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

I recall some one asking the same thing. The answer is to look at the Firefox setup pages and change the one that selects the pdf viewer. I really like the Acrobat Reader.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User