Re: The filename in the CD different in Windows and unix

On Fri, Oct 12, 2007 at 01:19:11PM +0100, Luciano Rocha wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 12, 2007 at 05:11:18AM -0700, jim martin wrote:
> > Thanks but When i was using the Nero to burn the CD, but there is no such option in the process,
> > do you know where to change ?
>
> It should be in advanced options and such. On Nero 5 it doesn't exist,
> only Nero 6 and later. But I don't have a windows version, so I can't
> tell you where exactly the configuration entry is.

I didn't found the options on the available Nero manuals. Still, you can
use a Windows version of mkisofs to create the .iso and then burn it
with Nero (create it with the "-r -J -joliet-long" options).

Or you can try an OSS recorder:
http://infrarecorder.sourceforge.net/

--
lfr