Re: [Fedora] Re: SELinux Attack!

Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:
Andy Green wrote:
I hope you can take this advice in the sincere manner it is intended.

-Andy

   That might be too big a request. :)  Nice post though Andy.

Sure Andy but I think I just proved SELinux IS the problem and it is a big problem! I did the suggested relabel and rebooted and the computer cam up fast as it should. So there is no doubt the problem remains SELinux!

I can not turn OFF SELinux. I just checked and it is still ON!

So please tell me how to turn it off and I will try to uninstall it.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User