Re: [Fedora] Re: SELinux Attack!

On Fri, 2007-10-12 at 12:50 -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:
> I am never sure what grep wants to work.

Read the man file for it.  NB:  It can pay to use the "-i" (ignore case)
option when grepping through logs, unless you know for certain what case
will be used in the text that you're looking for.  Likewise, *sometimes*
not grepping for the entire word you expect.

e.g. grep -i selin /var/log/message

I find selinux and SELinux entries, that way.

--
(This box runs FC7, my others run FC4, FC5 & FC6, in case that's
 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.