Re: SELinux Attack!

Vinayak Mahadevan wrote:
On 10/13/07, Karl Larsen <k5di zianet com> wrote:
    I have had all those problems in the past years. But this problem
yesterday was in fact caused by SELinux. I say that because different
from your experience when I turned off SELinux all the problems went away.

let the machine  run for some days and then let us know your
experience with the machine.

Vinayak

So far so good. But I would like to know why SELinux did this. And what do I need to do to to make SELinux work on this machine? There seem to be others that use it and it works without a problem.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User