Re: send & spawn

Andy Green wrote:
I am trying to run a Bash script that uses 'expect', 'send' and 'spawn'.

I have installed 'expect' but cannot find out what rpm's contain 'send'
and 'spawn'

Can you tell me where these are?

# yum whatprovides /usr/bin/send

nmh.i386                                 1.2-20070115cvs.3.fc7  fedora

Matched from:
/usr/bin/send
/usr/bin/send

package nmh provides /usr/bin/send, nothing provides a "spawn".... they
seem to be curiously generic names though... are you sure they aren't
functions defined elsewhere in the bash script maybe?

spawn is a TCL verb (expect extends TCL), and send may be too.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait