2.6.23 kernel

Res res at ausics.net
Sun Oct 14 04:29:05 UTC 2007

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007, Kevin Kofler wrote:

> Res <res <at> ausics.net> writes:
>> Yes it takes time, on my tiny desktop of p4 2.4g with only a measy 1 gig
>> ram, it takes a whole 12 mintues to build and install, wow if you cant
>> drag yourself away from the pc for 12 pissy little minutes, you seriously
>> have problems
>
> The time it needs depends on the number of modules you pick (and the time you
> spend configuring to select exactly the modules you need is _your_ time, not

So you don't copy over your '.config'? you spend 30 minutes each time
re-inventing your wheel :) maybe you should be vanished back to winblows
then, as you seem to like bloated vendor OS's/kernels you'll be right at
home, then again, many people now days say Raleigh is Redmond so what does
it matter.

--

Cheers
Res