Re: Software to track my investment portfolio?

Louis E Garcia II wrote:
Is there oss to track investments either automatically updated or
manually? I haven't looked at gnucash lately, does this fit the bill?

I've got a (temporary) FC7 box. There's something called "invest" in the menu.

Doesn't have any menus that I could see, and in two minutes I couldn't coax it to get ASX data, so I didn't look very far.

You could also ask freshmeat.net

--

Cheers
John