Re: smb.conf

Hi!

> Can someone please tell me where i can get a copy of the smb.conf
> file as i have really screwed my copy up. I have tried the backup
> copy that was in the samba folder but that is no good.

One possibility is to download the samba rpm containing the config
file, extract it, and take the file from there:

# Find out RPM name
rpm -qf /path/to/smb.conf
# Get the RPM
wget ....
mkdir samba
cd samba
rpm2cpio ../samba*rpm | cpio -idmv

You could also uninstall & install it but the above method might be
easier if there are a lot of dependencies involved.

Cheers!

http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC