Re: GRUB Question

John Pierce wrote:
Probably the wrong list, but here goes.

I have this working version of fedora 7 on sda, I installed mandriva
2008, for a test drive for the wife, on sdb.  There was not an option
to omit installing the boot loader, I let it install it on  sdb.  The
question, can I make the grub on sda pass control to the grub on sdb?
If so, how?

I know how to boot the beta of fedora 8 that I put on that drive, but
I cannot figure out how to pass control to the sdb boot loader.

Any thoughts, suggestions or ideas are greatly appreciated.

It's trivial: I don't have one set up at present, but it's like this stanza booting Windows:
title Windows XP Professional
    rootnoverify (hd0,0)
    chainloader (hd0,0)+1

I'll leave it to you to translate;-)