Re: 3d game for fedora

On 10/17/07, Adel ESSAFI <adel safi esstt rnu tn> wrote:
> lostson a écrit :
> >  Should be in the standard repo's if i do a yum search openarena it
> > comes up so a simple yum install openarena should work.
> [root esstt ~]# grep aren liste
> openarena.i386                           0.7.1-1.fc7            updates
> openarena-data.i386                      0.7.1-1.fc7            updates

Ya ... sorry ... when you wrote openarena I was reading Alien Arena.

I tried downloading Alien Arena but the binary does not run in F7 due
to needing older libcurl and libssl and the source doesn't build due
to some mystery devel requirements.

A shame since there was a bit of hype recently about it and wanted to
try it out..

I haven't tried openarena out yet.

/Mike