Proposing a new mailing list

Jacques B. jjrboucher at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 22:21:17 UTC 2007

> My idea is to have a list that really concentrate in server issues.
> I would like to eliminate messages related to desktop which I think
> they go to 80% on this list.
>
> Regards
>

> > Rahul

Could this be addressed through other existing lists (apache,
sendmail, ssh, whatever)?  I realize it amounts to a bunch of other
lists.  Certainly there is nothing stopping anyone from creating their
own list on Yahoo! or a number of other services that provide free
mailing list service.  Then advertise it.  Just wouldn't be an
official Fedora list although would deal specifically with Fedora if
you so choose to have it that way.

Jacques B.