Re: Grub Manual

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 16:34:34 -0600
Karl Larsen <k5di zianet com> wrote:

> Now will you please read the whole dam thing and tell me what else
> you think is wrong?

What is wrong is that you are writing misleading and incorrect instructions
("manuals") and attempting to describe programs and concepts that you don't
understand yourself.

I know a very few words of French -- though I can neither speak French or write
French, I can sometimes make a reasonable guess as to what is being said.
Would it be sensible for me to write a book on French grammar, and to start
correcting people (in a rude and disruptive manner) who are holding
conversations in French, based on my extremely limited understanding of the
French language?

If your answer is no, then consider what I have said again, but substitute
"linux configuration" for "French".

This is the problem, Karl.