Re: How can I prevent terminal boot messages from being cleared

Tim wrote:
: I decided to try it now, changing the first line to be like the
: following example stopped it clearing, but I can't scroll back if I let
: it boot up graphically and it switches screens over.  If I boot up in
: run level three it'll stay on that screen, and I can scroll back.
:
: 1:2345:respawn:/sbin/mingetty tty1 --noclear
:
: I did that just to the first mingetty line, that's the console that
: shows the boot messages.

Tim, I apologise for wasting your time.  See the message (with SOLVED
in the title) I just sent to the list.

Dean