Re: Grub Manual

Robert P. J. Day writes:
: i'm begging you, karl, take this advice from someone who has been
: writing technical documentation and tutorials for years

I hope you capitalise the initial letters of your sentences, &c.,
in your documentation. ½:-)  Though what you say is worthy, I find
it  hard to read because of the mental hiccups at the beginning
of your sentences.

Dean

P.S. I know it's faster to type w/o caps.