Re: Grub Manual

On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 07:36:16 +0930
Tim <ignored_mailbox yahoo com au> wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, can you touch-type properly?  (As apposed to self
> taught, or hunt and peck.)  I've yet to come across anybody with wrist
> problems who was taught how to type on a manual typewriter.

My wife had terrible carpal tunnel problems (to the point where she required
surgery as she could no longer pick up a pencil) and she types "right" (as do
I).  So now you have heard of one.

We both find that using Microsoft Natural Keyboards makes typing a lot
more comfortable.  And we both "live on computers".