Grub Manual ... Solved

I have put the new part of my overall grub writing on this list and got complete quiet from the group. I ask you to read it again. The definition of a root directory has been tested and it is right.

So onward and up. I want to write down exactly how you start one grub with another. It is doable but the stuff in info grub is not correct! I will prove that soon.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User