Fw: Kernal Boot works on Intel DG33BU motherboard but...

Hi all

   I have installed an Intel DG33BU motherboard and installed Unbreakable Linux on it, To make the boot work after installation I had to pass the following kernal:

kernel <kernel-name> ro root=LABEL=/ pci=nommconf all-generic-ide noapic rhgb quiet

Linux boots successfully but a message comes at the beginning of the boot:

BIOS bug, no explicit IRQ entries, using default mtable.(tell your hw vendor)
PCI: Unable to handle 64-bit address space for
PCI: Unable to handle 64-bit address space for
PCI: Unable to handle 64-bit address space for
PCI: Unable to handle 64-bit address space for
PCI: Unable to handle 64-bit address space for

...Is that error form the mother board or can we pass something else to the kernal I tried acpi=off acpi=noirq NOTHING WORKED??? Any Suggestions??

Is there any new driver for this motherboard to support Linux?

Regards

CONFIDENTIALITY: This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it is proprietary & confidential information and intended for the sole use of the recipient(s). If you have received this E-Mail in error please notify the sender immediately, via E-Mail or by contacting the Al Abbas Group on +971 4 3521000 and destroy the material whether stored on a computer or otherwise.

DISCLAIMER: Any views or opinions expressed in this E-Mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Al Abbas Group, unless specifically stated