OOo 2.3

Does anyone have any idea when OpenOffice 2.3 will be built for Fedora?

Failing that: if I wanted to build it myself, must I first uninstall the RPM's for OOo 2.0.4?

This might be slightly off-topic, but OOo 2.3 has a lot to recommend it--including, for the first time in any word processor I have seen, an option to export Writer content to MediaWiki format. I've been toying with the idea of promoting the keeping of medical-practice records, and a small patient-oriented medical knowledge base, on a Wiki. Having an off-line (meaning off-the-project) Wiki text editor would be a real boon.

Temlakos