Re: Rootkit

Reading about Rootkit got me interested in chkrootkit so I d/l it and ran it with -p which is quiet and it finished with this:

[root k5di ~]# chkrootkit -q
eth0: PF_PACKET(/sbin/dhclient)
The tty of the following user process(es) were not found
in /var/run/utmp !
! RUID          PID TTY    CMD
! root 2962 tty7 /usr/bin/Xorg :0 -br -audit 0 -auth /var/gdm/:0.Xauth -nolisten tcp vt7
[root k5di ~]#

I am confused by this output. Does anyone know what this is and what I should do with it?