Re: Experiencing the Grub Error 17

Paul Smith wrote:
Dear All,

I am experiencing the Grub Error 17. I am trying to boot in /dev/sdc3,
and I am running F7. The result of 'fdisk -l' (obtained after having
booted in Knoppix) is below.  Any ideas? If further information is
needed, please ask me for it.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

This has been going on for a long time, and I've tried hard to ignore it, given all the other discussion of grub recently.

Has anyone googled "Grub Error 17?"

I did, and found hits on ubuntu, gentoo, slackware and lots of distro-anonymous ones.

At least one is marked "solved."

Probably a little time with google would have cleared this up. Now, I'm going back to ignoring it:-)

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait