Re: Boot drive work around

Michael Semcheski wrote:
On 10/24/07, John Austin <ja jaa org uk> wrote:
Have you a second machine running Linux with networking?

I do.  One thing I can't do is run a DHCP or BOOTP server.

Mike

You could copy all the files to the USB disk on another F-compatible system, then run createrepo.

Probably, you could even install to the USB drive on another system. Getting grub to play nice might be tricky, and short of a network boot I can't think of a plan to fix grub if you need. Perhaps that can be done on the other machine.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait