FEDORA core 7 installation on laptop

Hi,

I tried to install fedora core 7 DVD, and installation was not successfull,
what happened was it went through the first two pages and gave a error
driver not found,

My laptop is ACER Travel Mate 1562, when I start installing the fedora 6 CDs
(not DVDs), it went allright.

But I want to install fedora Core 7, shall I try with the Live CD instead.

What is the best way to proceed.

Thanks,