Re: fstab manipulation FC7

raagu _ wrote:
hi,
  I have the following entries in my fstab file. I want to add my 'dvd
writer' and 'cdrom' entries as well in fstab. Could any1 let me know
what should be added. I tried adding earlier and the system hung and
had to do a hard reboot.

Anything in fstab will be mountfed at boot - if it isnt present then boot fails. Not nice.

I think the way might be with udev rules.

DaveT.