To run fglrx driver.

Strong strong_yethumble at pochta.ru
Fri Oct 26 13:09:15 UTC 2007

I have installed the latest fglrx-driver from livna through yum in X
session. Now I can not rum my X server (after reboot). So I have turned
off the driver from the services to be run at start, made default X
server configuration and now am able to use X. When I looked at the
xorg.log I did not find any errors, seems all went fine, but the server
got signal 11 suddenly, therefore did not load any farther. I know that
the signal refers to bad RAM, but until this moment I did not notice
any RAM problems. So I suppose some wrong work of the software,
preasumly the ati driver. Is there any suggestions on how I can correct
the situation to the better? Big thanks for Your reply.

PS The box is F7, updated from FC6 on Dell Inspiron 1501 with Turion
64x2 on its board. The video card is ATI Radeon®  Xpress 1150 256MB
HyperMemoryTM  (integrated). Please any questions if any.