Re: nvidia

Timothy Murphy wrote:
Karl Larsen wrote:

    I was one who bought a new computer and until today could not tell
you had a particular nvitia video card.

If I was going to buy a new computer and wanted to run Linux on it
I would at least google for "<new computer> Linux"
to see what problems I was likely to meet.

I did. But it was the motherboard since the computer was a kit from a supplier. what I got was many web pages that were thrilled with how well it worked. And another thing you forget. At that time I was not aware that nvidia was bad. I had never even heard of it.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User