Re: nvidia

Antonio Olivares wrote:

Fedora will never take
responsibility for closed source software/drivers not
working correctly. You are at your own risk.

Wait - are you saying that they _do_ take responsibility for the open source they distribute? Who should I call the next time my firewire drives aren't recognized or an update kernel won't boot? How soon will someone be over to fix it?

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com