Re: Cut and paste behavior

Chu Tan wrote:
I find that if I cut some text from an app, once the app is closed the
text in the clipboard is also cleared.

Is this a linux feature, or some bug that happens on my installation?

Cut & paste on Linux is different from on OS/2 and Windows, and KDE is different from Gnome.

And some apps insist on doing it the Windows way, and some both ways.

What are you using?

--

Cheers
John