Flat Monitors

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Mon Oct 29 13:15:09 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-10-29 at 19:34 +1030, Tim wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-10-28 at 23:38 -0500, Mike Chambers wrote:
> > Anyone got a good recommendation for one less than $200 US?  Might
> > need to get rid of this KDS CRT one.
>
> Wouldn't you be better off to find what's being demonstrated in stores
> near you, and pick which looks best?

Probably, but was just checking anyway.  I work part-time at walmart and
they have Proview and HP ones, but due to budget and what not, the
Proview will probably be it.  Just rather find one for under 200 if
possible, like 19/20" wide screen would prolly work.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Best lil town on Earth!"