Re: remote firefox

Andras,

I too have seen this behavior.  This may sound silly but this is how I got around the problem

Stop all FireFox's on the local system
Launch the remote FireFox window
Launch a local FireFox window

- Jamie

On 10/29/07, Andras Simon <szajmi gmail com> wrote:
I'd like to start Firefox on a remote machine (FC5) and have it
display locally (F7). But whenever I try, a new window of the locally
running FF comes up. It seems that the startup script is too clever
(or I'm too dumb). (DISPLAY is fine, I can use other remote X programs
without problems.)

Andras