Re: NVIDIA 3D driver

On Mon, 2007-10-29 at 18:54 +0530, Rohan Kulkarni wrote:
> Hello,
>          I installed Fedora 8 test 3 (Fedora 7.92).How do I install
> the NVidia Graphics driver?Earlier I had Fedora 7 and I had installed
> the driver from Livna repository.I have upgraded to kernel
> 2.6.23.1-37.fc8 .

You can download the RPMs from rpm.livna.org by hand, or you can install
the livna-release RPM for Fedora 7, then disable the livna and
livna-testing repos and enable livna-devel.  Then yum install
kmod-nvidia.

When Livna releases an F8 livna-release, just grab that and use it
directly.

--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences