Toshiba Satellite 2400-S201 Dispay Driver

Tom Drill tdrill at temple.edu
Sun Sep 9 04:26:47 UTC 2007

Hello,

I just installed Fedora on my Toshiba Satellite 2400-S201 and
the screen resolution is only 880 X 600.  The image does not
reach the edge of the screen.  It has a broad black border.  I
am requesting if anyone can point me to downloading a better
driver.  The display adapter is a S3 Super Savage graphics
controller.  I'm new to Linux.  Thanks.

Tom Drill

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: The information contained in this e-mail, including attachments, is the confidential information of, and/or is the property of, Temple University. The information is intended for use solely by the individual or entity named in the e-mail. If you are not an intended recipient or you received this in error, then any review, printing, copying, or distribution of any such information is prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail from your system.