How best get rid of SELinux?

Mike McCarty Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 21 18:04:16 UTC 2007

Craig White wrote:
> this is one of the reasons it won't ever happen...
>
> http://www.infoworld.com/article/07/06/15/red-hat-linux-gets-top-government-security-rating_1.html
>
> feel free to keep posting your uninformed opinions though and I note
> that this is clearly one circle where your opinions don't count.

Uninformed? Who is more informed about what I like and dislike
than me? I don't know what you mean by "circle", but if you mean
that RH isn't listening, then I agree.

Also, if by "uninformed" you mean "in regards to security
software in general", then you are mistaken. I have designed
some security software for telephony equipment.

BTW, it isn't surprising that the government would approve
of someone who follows its recommendations. Security is not
my top priority for my machine. BTW, would you follow ALL
the govt recommendations for securing a machine? I trow not.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.