How best get rid of SELinux?

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Sat Sep 22 07:11:05 UTC 2007

> Mostly because of about two or three people griping that their kitten is
> not a pony.

Its also worth noting that those people appear to be basing their opinions on
extremely elderly fedora core releases. If they only experience is with
SELinux as on FC(1/2), then I'm not surprised they are moaning. It did cause
a few problems back then and was difficult to use, since all the user
friendly admin tools have come along afterwards (I think there is a case to
argue it was not quite mature enough when first introduced). But now, it
seems quite a slick product.

Chris