Thank You list

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Sun Sep 30 11:59:45 UTC 2007

    From about 3 months ago I was happy running FC4 because I was not
aware what the later versions could do. Then I d/l FC6 thinking that was
what I wanted. A week later I bought a new DVD drive because the old one
was full of dirt and d/l F7.

    I tried F7 before there were 10 updates. I discovered as you all
know, that the new Fedora is going to be rough before it gets updates to
clear up the many problems. I got disgusted with F7 and went back to FC6.

    A few weeks later I again went to F7 and got the many updates and it
started working a lot better. Then I put F7 on my laptop and over a
couple of weeks where the List helped me over the hump and F7 on my
laptop started working with WiFi. It was a lot of fun since then because
I had no idea so many WiFi sources are in town.

    Now F7 is working well and we are awaiting the arrival of F8 and
this whole thing will start over again, Now there are 20 messages a day.
When F8 is available it will jump to 100 messages a day.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User