How to get Wireless work with Radius server and WPA-TKIP

Arch Willingham arch at tuparks.com
Tue Apr 1 15:59:16 UTC 2008

This is one issue with Linux I have never had any luck in tackling on my own. We use a Microsoft IAS radius server to authenticate our wireless clients before they can connect via WPA-TKIP (EAP type is protected EAP (PEAP) and then EAP-MSCHAP). To complicate it further, before the windows clients connect, they have to import a certificate that we supply.

All of my Linux clients are using FC8 with Ndiswrapper.

Can anyone shed any light on where to start?

Thanks!

Arch