Linux is KING - Couldn't be hacked - Mac, Vista went down in flames

George Arseneault george_arseneault2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 17:38:06 UTC 2008

--- Les <hlhowell at pacbell.net> wrote:

> Several of us have responded to this thread, who did
> you think did this?
>
> Regards,
> Les H

Sorry it takes so long to reply, I only check email
when I have access.

My comment was about the original post.  I didn't name
the original poster because, frankly, that would have
made it a personal attack.  (not my intention!) And, I
didn't quote the post because, that would make me
guilty of re-posting the personal info.

Sorry for the confusion
George