Punch Cards.

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Wed Apr 2 15:20:22 UTC 2008

On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 09:56:54 -0500
"Mikkel L. Ellertson" <mikkel at infinity-ltd.com> wrote:

> I can remember writing a BASIC program that let you type in, and
> edit code, and would them write it to mag tape.

Someone mentioned flow charts.  I'm pretty sure I still have my flow chart
diagramming stencil in a drawer if I got ambitious enough to go looking for it.
It's a plastic ruler with cut-outs for all of the different shapes (boxes,
curves, etc.) that you put on a flow chart diagram which you can trace off of
the ruler instead of having to draw them by hand.  I never was much of an
artist....