ndiswrapper with 2.6.24 kernels

Boris Glawe public at boris-glawe.de
Tue Apr 1 14:39:26 UTC 2008

ed, it's also my understanding the new WIFI stack is supArch Willingham
schrieb:
> Ndiswrapper works for me too...current versions of FC8 and FC9.
>
> Arch

Which packages do you use? Freshrpms's or livna's?

I've successfully compiled the source packages, that are provided by the
ndiswrapper project, but the compiled module coud not be loaded.
Unfortunately, I cannot remember the exact error message. It was a very
general message, though. I'll retry it, when I find some time!

Thanks and greets
Boris