Fedora Repositories

Phil Meyer pmeyer at themeyerfarm.com
Fri Apr 4 20:04:40 UTC 2008

Osama Mahdi wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> which repositories should I enable please ? because I enabled many of
> them and I am facing some problems with that, so now I need to know
> the default ones.
>
> Thanks

This a religious issue that can only be resolved in the following procedure:

Stand facing due North.
Lift your left foot as high as you can.
Jump and spin using only your flailing arms for momentum.

IF:

You landed without falling, you can add the livna repository.
You landed at more than 20 degrees off true North, you can add atrpms,
but not livna.
You landed at more than 50 degrees off true North you can add dries and
freshrpms.
You made more than 90 degrees but fell, you can alternate between livna
and atrpms, but never at the same time.
You made more than 90 degrees and landed, you are obligated to become a
package maintainer at livna.